Removals Storage Insurance
In 2005 the moving industry was regulated by the then FSA; following extensive lobbying by the moving, self storage and freight industries , in April 2009 the FSA deregulated the selling of removals storage insurance.
As a consequence, we are able to offer specialist cover to Companies who are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), previously known as FSA, subject to their having joined the Financial Ombudsman Service or those companies that operate under de-regulated wordings or those who operate under a Liability Scheme, offering their customers a choice between Standard or Limited Liability.
Policy cover include
- Mechanical derangement, pairs and sets, mould and mildew cover subject to additional premium
- New-for-old cover (not applicable to liability policies)
- Terrorism cover, as an option
- Errors and omissions extension as standard
- Fine arts
- Variable excess (deductible) options
- Excess layer covers
- Flexible warehouse limits
If you have an enquiry, please fill-out the form & we'll get back to you as quickly as possible.
We'll call you back
We would love to discuss any enquiry. Please fill in your details and a member of our team will call you back.
Newsletter sign up
Sign-up for our E-Mail Newsletter to keep informed about the Gauntlet Group.